As a Leading Partner of the Arts your contribution ensures that the HCA remains the premiere arts organization engaging the Metrowest community in the exploration, enjoyment and support of the arts through visual and performing arts programming for individuals of all ages. Your annual gift helps fund quality programming and events not covered by ticket sales and instruction fees as well as removing financial barriers so the entire community can discover and experience the rich culture the HCA provides.
As lovers and supporters of the arts, our Leading Partners understand that their annual gift is vital to our mission. Like most arts organizations, ticket sales and other earned income cover only a portion of our operating expenses which run almost $1,000 a day. This means we must raise over $300,000 annually to deliver the quality programming and events for which the HCA is known. Without the trusted commitments made by this group of benefactors, we could not do what we do.
As a way to say Thank You… We recognize Leading Partners when they donate $1,000 or more with all the benefits of membership at the Patron level and:
- List them proudly on our web site
- Invite Leading Partners to a yearly dinner honoring an outstanding individual or company
- Offer discounts on room rentals for private events
Leading Partner donations make the following programs and events possible for the HCA community:
- The widest range of programming in MetroWest
- Classes for all ages in Visual Art, Ceramics, Music, Theater and Dance
- A Children’s concert Series
- Monthly Open Mic, Jazz Jam and Classical Music Series
- A gathering space for artistic and community groups
- Free community Sunset Jazz Concerts in our outdoor amphitheater
- Free community Shakespeare Under the Stars Concerts
- Free after school programs
- A Music, Dance or Theatrical series
- Free programs for seniors, developmentally disabled adults and professional programs for school aged students that have an impact far beyond the initial program
Please contact HCA Director Kelly Grill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 435-9222 if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our Leading Partners.
Please become a Leading Partner through our secure e-payments portal here: