Support from corporate sponsors is critical to the success of our mission, and we thank these generous sponsors for their support. We encourage you to support these community-minded businesses by considering them for products and services, and be sure to mention the HCA when you visit.
- Gorman Richardson Lewis Architects
- The Atwood Group
- Phipps Insurance
- Rockland Trust Bank
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Weston Nurseries
The HCA is a regional art center with yearly audiences of over 12,000 people from 31 surrounding communities. This year we will present over 35 events including concerts, children’s entertainment, open mic nights, jazz nights, dance performances and theatrical performances as well as nine art shows in our gallery. Your sponsorship will ensure the success of all of these events. As a “Partner in the Arts” your company’s support provides opportunities for recognition, community support and networking with like-minded community partners as well as showing your company’s dedication to the community and the creative economy. You choose the level or sponsorship that is right for you. We can customize benefits to meet your company needs.
- Benefits include Full page Ad in program for one series (Open Mic, Jazz Jam, Classical, or Art Shows)
- Four passes to any HCA Event for use by employees or clients
- Listed as a Partner in the Arts at the Supporter level on our website
- Benefits include Full page ad in all programs (Open Mic, Jazz Jam, Classical, Singer Songwriter, and Art Shows)
- Six passes to HCA Events for use by employees or clients
- Listed as a Partner in the Arts at the Advocate level, link to your company on our website
- Invitation to wine and cheese “Art Partner” receptions
- Benefits include sponsorship of a single series: company logo projected on screen at event as sponsor
- Full page ad in all programs (Open Mic, Jazz Jam, Classical, Singer Songwriter series and Art Shows)
- Ten passes to HCA Events for employees or clients
- Listed as a Partner in the Arts at the Champion level, link to your company on our website
- Invitation to wine and cheese “Art Partner” receptions for you and two guests
- Benefits include sponsorship of Second Saturday music series, a once a month series featuring local, regional and national touring acts. Company logo projected at all ten concerts
- Full page ad in all programs for all events and company logo linked on our website
- Tickets to the HCA annual fundraising event
- Fifteen passes to HCA events for employees or clients
- Listed as a Partner in the Arts at the Visionary level, link to your company on our website
- Invitation to wine and cheese “Art Partner” receptions for you and six guests
- Benefits include sponsorship of Second Saturday music series, a once a month series featuring local, regional and national touring acts. Custom video commercial created by HCA played prior to all concerts
- Full page ad in all programs/logo on website and listed in all marketing materials
- Tickets to HCA annual fundraising event
- Twenty Four passes to HCA events for employees or clients
- Listed as a Partner in the Arts at the Legendary level, link to your company on our web site
- Invitation to wine and cheese “Art Partner” receptions for you and eight guests
Please contact HCA Director Kelly Grill at email@example.com or call (508) 435-9222 if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our Corporate Sponsorship program.
Join our community of supporters by donating online or by mailing a check to Hopkinton Center for the Arts, 98 Hayden Rowe St. Hopkinton, MA 01748.
Series Planned for the 2017-2018 Season are:
Second Saturday Concert Series: This will be the HCA’s signature concert series featuring local, regional, and national acts. We plan to have performers who frequent clubs in Boston right here in Hopkinton!
Singer-Songwriter Series: A series featuring singer-songwriters like Ellis Paul, Livingston Taylor, and David Jeremiah.
Classical Music Series: This series takes place the second Sunday afternoon of each month and features established classical musicians from all over Boston.
Open Mic: The First Friday of each month, Open Mic is hosted by award winning singer-songwriter Barbara Kessler. Open Mic is open to singers of all ages and abilities. Sign-ups begins at 7pm and performances at 7:30pm. Each open mic has a feature artist.
Jazz Jam: Second Friday of each month, hosted by accomplished jazz musician Tom Phelan and the MetroWest Jazz Project for a 45 minute set. We then invite any jazz musicians to join the jam!
Dance Series: Performances by acclaimed dance companies, including Prometheus Dance, Fusion Works, and Dancing Art Center (performing the Nutcracker).
Theater: Performances by Brown Box Theater Company and the Shakespearean Jazz Show. These performances take place outside and are open and free to the public.
Children’s Entertainment Series: A once a month performance by a children’s entertainer that will include concerts, puppet shows, magicians, and more.
“To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts. That is the duty of the artist”
– Chas Hathaway