Enter Stage Left Theater announces auditions for
Wednesday, March 2
(Grades 2-3): Arrive for audition at 5:15 pm. They should prepare a short poem of their choice or read one of the poems provided in the attachment.
(Grades 4-8): Do not have to schedule an appointment. Please arrive anytime between 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm. Auditioners will be seen one at a time in the order of their arrival. There are two attachments of audition material for this age group.
To register your child for Charlotte’s Web, go to https://campscui.active.com/orgs/HopkintonCenterfortheArts.
Hopkinton Center for the Arts
98 Hayden Rowe Street (Rte 85), Hopkinton MA — Next door to the High School
Performances take place May 20, 21, and 22, 2016.
Parents – please review the rehearsal schedule provided. You will be asked to fill out an audition form on March 2nd and note any conflicts your child will have with the schedule. Review all of the attachments below so that you may prepare your child for their audition. If you have any questions, contact Sandee Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to Light: A Millennium of Women as Storytellers of the Stage
A Musical Revue
Performances take place May 12, 13, and 14, 2016 at the Hopkinton Center for the Arts
- Auditions are for high school students
- Audition with one song from our callback selections (below) or with your favorite song that has music and/or lyrics by a female song writer (songs should be from a show or in a musical theater style)
- All auditions must be performed with piano from memory (accompanist provided)
- Please bring headshot, resume, and sheet music in the correct key
- Please check the schedule (below) and come with a list of all possible conflicts (may affect casting)
Participation Fees: $325
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com