The Hopkinton Center for the Arts (HCA) partners several times throughout the year with local organizations and groups to bring the arts into the community. In 2015, the HCA worked with:
- The Michael Carter Lisnow Respite Center (See the Metrowest Daily News article about the Respite show that went from HCA to Boston!)
- Hopkinton Parks and Recreation
- Hopkinton Elementary School
- Hopkinton High School
- The Hopkinton Senior Center
- Hopkinton Center Trail Art Walk
- Hopkinton Garden Club
- The Women’s Art Forum
- Hopkinton Girl Scouts
In addition, to these programs the HCA offers discounted and free tickets to seniors and students year-round to a variety of Enter Stage Left Theater productions.
If you would like to learn more about partnering with the HCA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.